Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fullness

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what makes me happy and what I want out of life. It has been, and continues to be, a confusing and sometimes even scary journey. God has opened my eyes and my mind to possibilities I never considered before.

The most interesting part of this whole process has been the way God has left things open. It's as if He wants me to open myself up, to submit to His will for my life, whether that means change or not. He is teaching me to rely on Him, for so many things. He is teaching me to accept His view of me and His love for me. He is teaching me that He will provide for my life, that He will guide me. He is teaching me to find fullness and joy in Him, and not in myself.

I am learning to let go, to accept the unknown. I am learning to walk along the path He is leading me down, even when it is hard. I'm learning to relish the learning process, to stop wishing it away, to stop looking farther down the road when I have work to do right in front of me. I am learning to seek Him first. I am learning to trust.

Are you trusting God to lead you and provide?

Today's Verse
Psalm 16:11
You will show me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy. In your right hand there are pleasures forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment