Monday, June 17, 2013

Teaming with Blessings

Several months ago my pastor discussed how God builds up teams around people. In other words, when we are reaching out to our peers and neighbors, we can trust that God has built a team around them. We are not alone in trying to reach our friends and peers for Christ.

The beautiful thing about these teams is that God doesn't just build teams around people who don't yet know Him. He builds teams around believers as well. Today I am so thankful for the team he has built around me. I know that, whether I am at my lowest or my highest, there are people around me who are there to support, encourage, and celebrate with me. The blessings God has placed in my life through my family and friends are innumerable, and I am basking in that knowledge today.

Who are you thankful for?

Today's Verse
Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment