Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Days, Drifting Away

As summer comes to a close, and the new school year begins I've been reflecting on all that I have learned and seen God do. I am overwhelmed by His grace and provision in my life, by His attentiveness to my needs and His willingness to deal with me on a personal level. I've learned how amazingly trustworthy He is, how ready and willing He is to satisfy me, and how desperately He longs for me to rely on only Him.

As I move into this new chapter of my life, I am so excited to see what He has in store! I am already seeing Him open opportunities up for me to join Him where He is at work and to make a difference in the world around me. I am praying that He will continue to do these things and will continue to provide the means for me to succeed in those endeavors.

What did you learn this summer? What are you looking forward to as fall approaches?

Today's Verse
Psalm 74: 16-17
The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon. It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment