Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All These Things

I read a verse this morning that hit me in a brand new way, on a brand new level. Romans 8:37 says, "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." ALL these things. There isn't a single thing in my life, a single obstacle, emotion, or challenge that Jesus has not already conquered. Thanks to Him, and His love for me, I inherit His victory.

I am continually challenged to surrender ALL to Him, to let him handle even the smallest things in my life. I needn't think that something is too inconsequential to bring before Him, because He is both large enough to handle big things and small enough to care about simple things. I needn't worry about the outcome, for He is more than a conqueror. I needn't worry that He won't come through for me, because His love and presence is unfailing.  I am never separated from His love or provision, there is no area of my life He is not interested in. Nothing is too big or too small for Christ.

What do you find yourself holding on to control over?

Today's Verses
Romans 8: 37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment